Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final project planning

•I have already shot the main part of the video that consists of my brother drawing a pocket watch. I will ahoot the extra video this weekend on saturday.
• i will be shooting in my neighborhood around the creek and trees and stuff
•I will be documenting or telling my story about how himans waste the time they are given here and need to make the most of the time they have.
•i will be using a DSLR camera (which i own) and my brothers drawing skills to complete this task
•my barration will be throughout the film to descride time and how people should use it. I am still deciding but i think my videos will either go throughout the film or all at the end. The videos will be examples of cool things or normal things to do with your time. The still images are going to be the drawing. The photos will be really short so it looks almost like he is actually drawing but they will be still images.

No comments:

Post a Comment