Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Car Accident Story

 13 year-old Roger Clementine and 91 year-old John Jacob Jingleheimer-Smith got in a head on collision at the intersection of First Street and Slaughter Lane at 4:45 because Clementine did not have a license, was in the wrong lane, and was speeding.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was a kid who was almost not visible through the driver's window because he was so short," a witness from the accident said. "He was just cruising down the wrong lane without a care in the world."

Roger Clementine was cited for driving without a license, speeding, and driving in the wrong lane. 

"I am almost positive this is one of the biggest charges I have ever given a 13 year old," Police captain David Foor said. "Kids need to understand that there actions have consequences and in this case, serious consequences."

Due to the head on collision, Smith has a head energy and is in serious condition.

"We are doing everything we can to help Mr. Smith," hospital surgeon James White said. "His injury is pretty serious with lots of cuts and bruises to the head."

After the physical and mental trauma lessened for Smith's wife Melda and she was treated for her nosebleed, we were able to talk to her about the crash. 

"Ohhh, i just wish it had been me. What am I going to do without my husband!?" Melda said.

As you can see Clementine has caused a lot of trauma and damage in this unfortunate families life, but he did suffer a little bit. 

"Clementine just got released from our hospital's care," surgeon Gary Whitfield said. "He suffered cuts to his face and will probably never look like he used too."

Both vehicles involved in this accident were damaged but only Smith's 1989 Yugo Firebelcher was totaled. Clementine's 1948 Studebaker came out with just a crumpled fender.

"What is wrong with this world!" Melda said. "The people who caused the accident walk away with a crumpled fender while we have no car. I hope karma gets Clementine bad."

As of press time this evening, everyone except Smith has been released from the hospital and Clementine has been taken in.

"I just want to say that I am so sorry, which probably doesn't make up for anything and I know that," Roger Clementine said. "I don't know why I did it and will never ever forgive myself."

WORD COUNT: 401




No comments:

Post a Comment