Saturday, April 23, 2016

Final Exam Preview Assignment

1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
    -I watched and read about how to make a complete and full iMovie video. To begin you have to have your pre recorded clips that you want to put into your video. That way you can add your clips frame by frame.
    As you go along you can edit and trim the length of your clips. You can also add borders, frames, credits, and many other aspects to enhance your film. iMovie is meant to be simple to use and is very helpful to create videos quickly and of good quality.
     iMovie includes ways to import your videos, add clips, add media, and adjust clips. All of these aspects make for a better product in the end.

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
-One thing  I already knew was how to import my clips into the program o that I can work with them and adjust them.
3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
-I learned that you can trim and add sound control to your films in iMovie. I think this will be really helpful during the project.
4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
-I am concerned about making it have some sort of meaningful impact and not just being boring and pointless.
5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
-I am confident that I can get Ben to do the drawing whenever  I need because he has to do sketch book assignments for art anyways.
6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
-I think that I will do a video of my brother drawing an inspirational or motivating image from start to beginning and do some sort of poem during the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment